Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's try this one more time

So I'm in my room. Completely tweaking my new old Macbook and I think to myself. I really did enjoy this Blogging business. It didn't really do anything to me in terms of responses or feedback {Note to self: Two submissions will never really make a blog} but it just made me feel so emotionally substantial. By no means is this a referendum on who I am deep inside or anything but I definitely felt renewed when I 'vented' through my blog.

I intend to restart my blog. Beginning tomorrow. I don't know how many people will read it. Furthermore, I cannot dare to imagine that too many will be influenced by it but I do hope that I can bring about even a little change or spark a constructive debate.

I hope this fervor of mine remains for a while now because I really do intend to write and not stop writing.

Your comments will only encourage me. Take up a cause. Encourage on!

No comments: